1. When editing the content of the page you wish to place the booking form, click on the "HTML" button in the WYSIWYG editor:
2. This will then show the page in raw html mode.. and you can paste the code from the "Share" area of the booking form in FlexBooker right into the code:
3. I would suggest changing the height and width values to make them larger than the default it inserts, as this makes a very small booking form otherwise.
4. When you click "Update" you will see the area where the booking form will be. It will show as a yellow box only, but that's just the size preview. Click on the "Save & Exit" button (or the "Save & Keep Editing" button).
5. Now when you preview your site, you will see the active booking button on the page you just edited: